"I would put sauce on it, then dog it."

Monday, April 12, 2010

Well yeah...

Well, umm yeah... Been a while no doubt. The cross country tour with the Bow Legged Gorilla was really fucking cool... Highlights include some awesome shows in Athens, Arizona, Claremont, Portland, Bozeman, Salt Lake, and of course home in Baltimore and New Brunswick. New Brunswick freaks that funky shit like that shit was in a blender.

Here is a music video I made for one of the songs off the album I was selling on tour. The footage is from a critical mass in Austin that I just happened to catch at the perfect moment.

Download the album here for free: http://www.easounds.com/mac.zip

I have been playing my classical acoustic Ibanez which has helped add a little depth to the solo performance. I am still not sure if I will settle with it forever, but probably for a while.

I am looking forward to a summer in Baltimore. Tanktops, tits, and hairy armpits indeed...

No comments: