"I would put sauce on it, then dog it."

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Videos I took...

Got to see a few really great shows last week...

The first one was @ 2640 Red Emma's, an incredible venue for the folk type.
The lineup was Pillars & Tongues, Elephant Micah, and Small Sur

I had heard about Elephant Micah a year or two ago from the Beatbots message board and Joe certailnly did not disappoint with several songs off of his new record. And I think everyone in Baltimore knows about the natural wonder of Small Sur. Pillars & Tongues were new to me. Here are a few videos from that show:

Pillars & Tongues


Elephant Micah


Small Sur


The next night I caught my old friend Atom Fisher of Good Guise at an acoustic showcase and then "Baltimore's own throbbing gristle," Janitor at the Hexagon... Atom has been a big influence of mine and I think he is one of the best songwriters I have ever heard. Here you go:

Good Guise (Atom Fisher)


Janitor


Enjoy!

No comments: